[openrailwaymap] OpenRailwaMap Meeting in Cologne

Michael Reichert nakaner at gmx.net
Sun Jul 20 19:49:57 MEST 2014

Hi,

Am 2014-07-15 10:32, schrieb Michael Reichert:
> last weekend we had an Mapping Weekenend with taggind discussion at
> "Lokal K" in Cologne, Germany. I have translated the German report into
> English and would like to ask a native English speaker to have a look at
> the translation (the language and spelling). We want to post it at
> OpenRailwayMap blog like the German version.
>
> https://pad.foebud.org/vyNANfGxnR
> http://www.openrailwaymap.org/blog.php
>
> The protocol has not been translated yet but this will happen soon.

The translation is finish.

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/OpenRailwayMap/Mappingwochenende_2014_1

All changes in tagging has been or will be applied onto the wiki pages
(English version first). I will also write an email with the tagging
updates which are important for non-railway mappers at talk mailing list
and German forum soon.

Best regards

Michael

--
Per E-Mail kommuniziere ich bevorzugt GPG-verschlüsselt.