[openrailwaymap] New translations and updates

Marcos Oliveira marcosoliveira.2405 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 00:42:07 MEST 2014

Hello Arlindo,

I would suggest that you request the language Portuguese (Brazilian)
because the current one is done for portuguese from Portugal.

While there isn't that much of a problem in terms of comprehension, there *are
*quite a few names/meanings that are foreign between both countries, some
even could have a completely different meaning.

That's what's being done at the iD project page
<https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/id-editor/>.

--
Um Abraço,
Marcos Oliveira