[openrailwaymap] Online meeting about NL

JJJ Wegdam jwegdam at me.com
Wed Aug 5 10:02:18 MEST 2015

Good morning,

thanks for the replies. Michael's suggestion is fine by me, because I know mumble and used it before. I hope Alex could join in, because he was interested aswell.
In any case, I'll prepare some sort of agenda in which I take you through
• the current status of the Dutch railway data • the available data that could be implemented
• the knowledge that I could provide to the ORM wiki
with finally room to discuss an overall plan.
To do so I would recommend JoinMe, which is a programme that I often use to share my desktop. If you could connect I can also show you what the data looks like in Q-gis, give examples of the current OSM data in the Netherlands and show some sketches of how the Dutch signalling could be mapped.

Kind regards,
Jeroen