[openrailwaymap] Rail movement joint/expansion device/Auszugvorrichtung

JJJ Wegdam jwegdam at me.com
Mon Jun 22 23:39:09 MEST 2015

Good evening Michael,

while studying for my exams I came across your question and I'm happy to answer this one. I attached a link to an image from my railway engineering book, which confirms that it is an expansion device.

http://puu.sh/iyWhR/b070cc5e04.jpg

After my exams are finished I'll be more active on ORM again. Good luck!

Kind regards,
Jeroen