[openrailwaymap] English word "Loading Gauge Profile Gate"?

Michael Reichert nakaner at gmx.net
Fri Mar 18 14:35:02 MET 2016

Dear native English (BE) speakers,

how would you call this?
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Lademass.jpg

I am currently translating the missings sections of the infrastructure
JOSM preset into English. I find it difficult to translate the German
word "Lademaßlehre". I only found the "Loading gauge profile gate" which
describes the picture linked above. But googling this term returns only
two results. That's why I suspect that it might be the invention of a
German who searched an English term and did not find any.

They are currently tagged as railway=loading_gauge on nodes.

Best regards

Michael