[openrailwaymap] Taggingfragen zu Ne7 und Zp9-Schalter

Michael Reichert nakaner at gmx.net
Sun May 1 22:47:51 MEST 2016

Hi Christopher,

Am 24.04.2016 um 14:56 schrieb Roland Hieber:
> On 24.04.2016 09:24, Christopher Kleinheitz wrote:
>> I'd like to propose the following additions to the ORM tagging scheme:
>>
>> *Schneepflug/Snow Plow:*
>>
>> railway:signal:snowplow:type=up/down/short_up
>>
>> *Schlüsselschalter/Key switch:*
>>
>> railway=key_switch
>> type=departure/crossing/switches
>> ref=*
>> workrules=*
>
> The wiki [0] says:
>
>     The type key is occasionally also used as an add-on tag for "variants" of a
>     feature category. This approach conflicts with the use of the key for a
>     relation's type and should be avoided (it may also create conflicts on
>     multiple tags for the same element).
>
> [0]: http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:type
>
> Therefore I propose to use railway:key_switch:type instead.

I suggest to use a tagging scheme which is designed with the same
thoughts in mind like the signal tagging scheme. The signal tagging
allows us to tag a dozen of different signals at the same pole because
it is very common that a speed limit, a main, a shunting and other
signals are mounted at the same mast. Currently your tagging scheme
cannot be used to tag poles with multiple key switches.

I therefore suggest:

railway=key_switch
railway:key_switch:departure=yes (unspecified departure signal)
railway:key_switch:departure=DE-ESO:zp9 (key switch used to enable
German Zp 9 signal)

railway:key_switch:close_doors=yes (unspecified door closing signal)
railway:key_switch:close_doors=DE-ESO:zp10 (key switch used to enable
German Zp 10 signal)

railway:key_switch:crossing=yes (unspecified)
railway:key_switch:crossing:usage=usual
railway:key_switch:crossing:usage=replacement (used if the lift gates
cannot be enabled automatically, i.e. train has to stop and crossing has
to be enable manually

railway:key_switch:crossing:type=key (you need a special key)
railway:key_switch:crossing:type=square (keys of Bern/square spanner,
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Wagenschl%C3%BCssel.jpg)
railway:key_switch:crossing:type=button (just a simple button anyone
could press)
railway:key_switch:departure:type=key/square/button
…

If you need a square spanner and have to press a button, you tag the
square spanner because it serves the function of a key.

Best regards

Michael