[openrailwaymap] DE: Optimale Position von railway:switch-Nodes u.a. / EN: optimum position of railway:switch nodes etc.

Pepijn Schoen pepijn at eliandor.com
Sun Oct 9 09:39:15 MEST 2016

> Off-topic: Are there any (OSM-based) routing engines for railway vehicles?

Additionally, I've been working on a train profile for
https://github.com/Project-OSRM/osrm-backend.
I wanted to write a blog post on it but haven't managed to do so yet. The
profile is available at
https://gist.github.com/duizendnegen/e96d91afafaca9a54097a40779ada39e
(it doesn't take into account actual train routes as
https://github.com/sb12/OSMTrainRouteAnalysis does, unfortunately)