[openrailwaymap] Moving to new server

Rolf Eike Beer eike at sf-mail.de
Thu Feb 16 22:37:12 CET 2017

Am Montag, 2. Januar 2017, 09:29:29 schrieb Alexander Matheisen:
> Hi everybody,
>
> OpenRailwayMap is currently moving to a new server. So you have to
> expect technical issues or temporarily downtime in the next days. There
> will be detailled information when the migration is finished.

As you probably have noticed, the new server is serving tiles for a while. If
you receive this mail, the mailing list is also working again. Hopefully Alex
will eventually find time to write a more detailled status.

In the process of setting things up we created a new repository, basically
only for the issue tracker:

  https://github.com/OpenRailwayMap/server-admin/issues

This is meant for issues with the server (i.e. the installation), e.g. being
unreachable. The previous repositories and trackers remain, they should still
be used for bugs in the underlying software.

Greetings,

Eike
Dateiname   : signature.asc
Dateityp    : application/pgp-signature
Dateigröße  : 181 bytes
Beschreibung: This is a digitally signed message part.
URL         : <http://lists.openrailwaymap.org/pipermail/openrailwaymap/attachments/20170216/23bf12f3/attachment.sig>