[openrailwaymap] Suggestion for openrailwaymap.org rendering: Render railway=preserved is more levels

Alexander Matheisen AlexanderMatheisen at ish.de
Fri Feb 28 01:22:21 MET 2014

On So, 2014-02-23 at 19:07 +0100, Philipp Klaus Krause wrote:
> Currently, at some zoom levels, railway=abandoned is rendered, but
> railway=preserved is not. This doesn't make sense to me.

the rendering style is still under construction and there is already a
long list of missing features that need integration to the rendering
style.

The signalling layer is incomplete, too. It would be very helpful for me
if somebody can support me by drawing some signal icons...

I added your suggestion to my todo list, but I can take some time until
I improve the stylesheet.
Currently I am responsible for many jobs such as server administration,
documentation, stylesheet designing, programming, organization, etc. I
am doing as much as I can, but my free time is limited... ;)

Regards
Alex