[openrailwaymap] Greetings from Brazil

Arlindo Pereira openstreetmap at arlindopereira.com
Wed Jun 25 14:30:36 MEST 2014

Hi everyone,

my name is Arlindo Pereira, "Nighto" on OpenStreetMap, and I am from Rio de
Janeiro, Brazil.

I have lots of interest in mapping railways, specially the
disused/abandoned/razed ones, and the OpenRailwayMap is perfect for
visualizing this data. Thanks for the hard work!

I have some suggestions regarding the rendering of some specific features,
but I'll mention that in another email.

Cheers,
Arlindo Pereira