[openrailwaymap] Tagging the PZB family

Jeroen Wegdam jwegdam at me.com
Sun May 26 18:22:14 CEST 2019

Dear ORM community,

These days, I’m tagging PZB coverage outside Germany/Austria. Based on the system specifications I perceive that we are dealing with a family of three systems:
• regular PZB
• PZB-60 (older PZB at the Balkans)
• ABP (simplified PZB in PL)
• ZUB 121 (advanced PZB in CH)
• ZUB 122 (train tilting system in DE)
• ZUB 123 (advanced PZB in DK)

I would conclude that:
• PZB-60, ABP and regular PZB can be tagged as railway:pzb
• ZUB 121 is out of service
• ZUB 122 is tagged as railway:gnt

In this email, I’d like to ask you to whether you agree with these conclusions and how you think the Danish system should be tagged. All opinions are welcome. Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
JJJWegdam