[openrailwaymap] Mapping/importing milestones

Christian Wendel mail at christianwendel.de
Tue Apr 28 20:32:50 MEST 2015

Hi all,

i'd also prefer the import as WMS, and Alex & Michael would support you,
so it should be fine.

On the other hand, we discuss about only a milestone import? So it may
be an alternative to import the milestones as /new nodes /with /unusual
tags/, e.g. import:milestone=*, import:milestone:position?

Regards
Christian