[openrailwaymap] Online meeting about NL

Michael Reichert nakaner at gmx.net
Tue Aug 4 19:33:43 MEST 2015

Hi,

Am 2015-08-03 um 10:43 schrieb JJJ Wegdam:
> Now that myself and Alex will both be back from travel from wensday on, I'd like to invite those who are interested in discussing the setup of Dutch railway mapping to join in on a live online conversation. If you are interested please reply by sending suggestions for date and time.

I suggest tomorrow (Thursday, 2015-08-06, 19:00 CEST = 17:00 UTC) at my
Mumble server.
Server: michreichert.de
The server requires a password (one for all users). You can request it
via private email or private IRC message.
You need Mumble at your computer to participate this meeting.

Best regards

Michael