[openrailwaymap] OpenRailwayMap on your own server

Rolf Eike Beer eike at sf-mail.de
Mon Dec 14 19:49:05 MET 2015

> So once I sat down and tried to set up a local server, but not a
> full-featured database one. I have only the frontend rendering code on my
> machines, happily using the vector tiles of the "real" server. This
> resulted in me fixing even more stuff. Since the important parts of that
> are already merged I'll now write down how to get there so you can hack on
> your own stuff.

I now prepared an openSUSE appliance that has all the needed software
preinstalled so one doesn't need to mess around with dependencies. You can
pick it up here:

https://susestudio.com/a/ug0kbK/openrailwaymap

Just follow the instructions there to get everything set up. Happy hacking!

Feedback is welcome, or you may just clone the appliance and adapt it to your
own needs.

Greetings,

Eike