[openrailwaymap] Online meeting about NL

Alexander Matheisen AlexanderMatheisen at ish.de
Sat Jul 18 00:55:52 MEST 2015

Hi Jeroen,

On Sa, 2015-07-11 at 14:47 +0200, JJJ Wegdam wrote:
> Good afternoon contributors,
>
> now that the holidays have started and that my exams are over, I'm looking forward to continue on the Dutch content of ORM. I still have a lot of data available and even aquired new data on the electrical catenary systems.

same here, my first exams are now over too. Sorry, that our discussions
almost stopped in the last weeks, but it seems that you were busy,
too... I hope that we can finally make some progress in the next weeks
and months.

> In order to inform you on the Dutch situation and to discuss how to implement it's data, I propose to arrange an online meeting. Through skype, mumble, teamspeak, or whatever other client you guys like. With this approach I hope to avoid many e-mail threads and faster concensus.
>
> If you are interested to join in on the conversation, please leave a reply. A date and client will be chosen later. Thank you in advance.

Good idea. I am on travel until 2nd August. When I am back at home, we
can arrange a discussion.

Regards
Alex