[openrailwaymap] WMS with Dutch milestones

Michael Reichert nakaner at gmx.net
Sun May 31 10:03:58 MEST 2015

Hi Christopher,

Am 2015-05-31 um 09:36 schrieb Christopher Kleinheitz:
> Michael Reichert wrote:
>> it's only alpha but I present it now to you ? I have set up a WMS
>> with ProRail's milestones.
>
> Thanks for setting up the WMS. I just tried it out and did some edits
> in Stavoren, where I - at least - have a little local knowledge:
>
> I hope the license/source comment is sufficient in this form.

Please wait and do not enter more milestones (unless you have surveyed
them in field by GPS or video or photo) until the import has been
approved by the imports list.

> I discovered that it would be gread if the JOSM template for
> milestones would have an auto increment/decrement function like the
> house number template alreday have. Would this be very difficult to
> implement?

I have had a look at the auto-increment function which can be enabled
for a JOSM template but it is not possible with current JOSM because
only integer increments/decrements are possible.
(https://josm.openstreetmap.de/wiki/TaggingPresets#Attributes)

Best regards

Michael