[openrailwaymap] Rendering of Signals in the US?

Tim Huemmer tim.huemmer at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 19:22:50 MET 2015

Hello,

I have tried a few combinations of tags in order to try to get a signal
icon to render on a railway line in the US.  Most of the working examples I
have seen have been specific to countries in Europe.

I would like to know if this feature works, and if so how I can properly
code the signals in order to make them show up on the map.

I have a few nodes setup here for testing purposed:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=19/34.91807/-82.30554

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can provide!

--
Tim Huemmer
Webmaster & Owner