[openrailwaymap] Taggingfragen zu Ne7 und Zp9-Schalter

Roland Hieber lists at rohieb.name
Sun Apr 24 14:56:34 MEST 2016

Hi,

On 24.04.2016 09:24, Christopher Kleinheitz wrote:
> I'd like to propose the following additions to the ORM tagging scheme:
>
> *Schneepflug/Snow Plow:*
>
> railway:signal:snowplow:type=up/down/short_up
>
> *Schlüsselschalter/Key switch:*
>
> railway=key_switch
> type=departure/crossing/switches
> ref=*
> workrules=*

The wiki [0] says:

    The type key is occasionally also used as an add-on tag for "variants" of a
    feature category. This approach conflicts with the use of the key for a
    relation's type and should be avoided (it may also create conflicts on
    multiple tags for the same element).

[0]: http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:type

Therefore I propose to use railway:key_switch:type instead.

The rest looks good to me :)

 - Roland