[openrailwaymap] Blank result from Tile Request

Alexander Matheisen AlexanderMatheisen at ish.de
Fri Oct 21 22:38:45 MEST 2016

Hello Matt,

Am Donnerstag, den 13.10.2016, 14:12 -0400 schrieb Matt W.:
> I have set up an OpenRailwayMap tile server on Ubuntu via this page:
> https://github.com/rurseekatze/OpenRailwayMap/blob/master/INSTALL.md
>
> I am no trying to test it via requesting a tile with a URL like:
> http:/mysever.com/standard/2/3/1.png
> This just returns a blank page, with no features drawn.
>
> I can see the request come into node-tileserver
> [2016-10-13 17:21:41.054] [INFO] [default] - Request for
> /standard/2/3/1.png received.
>
> I can also see the folders and *.json files being created here:
> /home/www/sites/194.245.35.149/site/orm/tiles
>
> However, the *.json files only look like this:
> {"features":[],"granularity":10}
>
> I have successfully imported the data into PostgeSQL, and can see the
> data
> in all the tables.
>
> Any idea what I am missing?

this might be caused by these problems: https://github.com/rurseekatze/
node-tileserver/issues/129 and https://github.com/rurseekatze/node-tile
server/issues/122.

Repairing this requires some code fixes. Sadly I am currently very busy
(writing my bachelor thesis), so it will take a while until I find
enough time to fix the code.

Regards
Alex