[openrailwaymap] Consulta

Rolf Eike Beer eike at sf-mail.de
Fri Nov 30 19:06:05 CET 2018

Am Freitag, 30. November 2018, 16:51:40 CET schrieb Mauricio Vallejos:
> Buenas tardes
> Soy Mauricio Vallejos, soy Tecnico y manejo el area de SIG y Urbanismo,
> Trabajo en la Unidad Tecnica de Ferrocarriles, unidad dependiente del
> Ministerio de Obras Publicas, Servicios y Vivienda del Estado Plurinacional
> de Bolivia.
>
> El motivo por el que me comunico es para poder saber si en esta cuenta
> habilitada puedo editar y subir datos a la pagina?

Hi,

you can contribute data directly to the OpenStreetMap database, which will
usually picked up after one day or so by the OpenRailwayMap, which is only a
special rendering.

Currently there are update problems on the database, so the information is
about 2 weeks old and does not change, but this is hopefully just a temporary
issue.

There will be no rendering about signals or train protection systems, because
we do not have icons to display and to my knowledge there is not even a
tagging defined for any railway signals in South America. But if you can
provide information about how your signals work (best an English version) I'm
sure someone will help you define something.

Greetings,

Eike
Dateiname   : signature.asc
Dateityp    : application/pgp-signature
Dateigröße  : 195 bytes
Beschreibung: This is a digitally signed message part.
URL         : <https://{'listname': 'openrailwaymap', 'hostname': 'lists.openrailwaymap.org'}/pipermail/openrailwaymap/attachments/20181130/c74c3cdc/attachment.sig>