[openrailwaymap] HTTPS support

Alexander Matheisen alex at matheisen.org
Sun Jan 21 21:23:53 CET 2018

Hello everybody,

today we enabled HTTPS on the server. Now you can access

* the website via https://www.openrailwaymap.org/,
* tiles via https://tiles.openrailwaymap.org/,
* the API via https://api.openrailwaymap.org/ and

Users who already embed our tiles or request our API in their HTTPS
website will not get mixed content errors any more. And for users who
have been prevented from using OpenRailwayMap content in their HTTPS-
delivered website, there's no reason not to do so.

Best regards
Alex
Ein Dateianhang mit Bin�rdaten wurde abgetrennt...
Dateiname   : signature.asc
Dateityp    : application/pgp-signature
Dateigr��e  : 473 bytes
Beschreibung: This is a digitally signed message part
URL         : <http://lists.openrailwaymap.org/pipermail/openrailwaymap/attachments/20180121/8331b541/attachment.sig>